Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

KANSAS CITY, Kan. [url=http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/nicklas-lidstrom-jersey/]Nic klas Lidstrom Jersey[/url] . - Dom Dwy

in IT-Board Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

KANSAS CITY, Kan. Nicklas Lidstrom Jersey . - Dom Dwyer scored on a penalty kick in the 57th minute, lifting Sporting Kansas City to a 1-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Dwyers goal was the first by a forward in 564 minutes for Sporting (1-1-1), a streak dating to last years Eastern Conference semifinals. San Jose (0-1-1) managed just one shot on goal and Kansas City keeper Eric Kronberg recorded his first shutout of the year. In its first two league games, Sporting had conceded a goal in the 89th minute or later. Dwyers winner came after Steven Lenhart was called for using his hand to swat at the ball in San Joses penalty area. Jon Busch went to his left, but Dwyer put his low shot behind the goalkeeper. Both teams were coming off defeats in Mexico on Wednesday in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF Champions League. Sporting was eliminated after a 5-1 loss to Cruz Azul and San Jose was ousted after falling to Toluca on penalties following a 1-1 draw. Alex Delvecchio Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Anthony Mantha Jersey . The 20-year-old overager has appeared in 35 games for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Erie Otters this season, scoring 41 goals and adding 27 assists with a plus-28 rating. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/customized/ . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event.Scotland manager Gordon Strachan admits he should never have taken his side to France last week. Strachan has said it was a huge mistake agreeing to face the Euro 2016 hosts just days before the tournament.Scotland were thrashed 3-0 by Les Bleus in Metz on June 6 and Strachan believes the defeat has only added further misery to a team already struggling to come to terms with their failure to qualify for Euro 2016. Scotland manager Gordon Strachan believes Euro 2016 hosts France are the strongest team in the tournament. Strachan told the Daily Record: At this point, Im going to hold my hands up here and admit I made a huge mistake in taking the team to France last week for that friendly in Metz. All it did was give us a taste of what is about to come before having to walk away from it.Im now struggling to work out what I was thinking about when I took that game on. Chris Chelios Jersey. Ive got to take responsibility for that because I hoped our players would enjoy it but, when faced with the reality of it, they realised theres a huge tournament about to begin and were not welcome at it. Olivier Giroud (1st-R) celebrates his goal for France against Scotland We saw the excitement of the people over there, the security - the whole enormous scale of the thing - and it made us feel even more miserable about ourselves.The competition kicks off on Friday night when France take on Romania, but the former Celtic and Southampton boss has already lost interest. Strachan is sick of Euro 2016 already Strachan, who will be in Bordeaux on Saturday to see Wales take on Slovakia, said: Ive got to be honest, this tournament hasnt even started yet and Im sick of it already.I switch off the telly whenever the trailers come on. I cant watch any of the updates on the sports channels. Ive literally blanked myself from the enjoyment of Euro 2016 because I feel responsible for the fact that were notthere. Also See: McKay keen to build on debut Giroud double downs Scotland Hernandez fires Mexico through Suarez tantrum as Uruguay exit Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..