Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

I dealt a little bit bette

in IT-Board Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

BOSTON -- Derek Jeter has gone opposite field so many times in his career that it came as no surprise when his soft liner found Fenway Parks grass along the right-field line. Pele Jersey . Jeter had a key two-run double, Mark Teixeira hit a solo homer and New Yorks bullpen worked 4 1-3 solid innings, leading the Yankees to a 6-4 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Saturday. Coming into Fenway with its Green Monster looming in left, the Yankees star shortstop even finds himself caught up in the temptation of pulling a pitch despite a large right-field area. "I think its probably the complete opposite because I try to hit the wall and it screws me up for a couple of days," Jeter said, smiling, when asked if Fenways right field fits his swing. "No, I dont think it helps me. I wish it did." Stephen Drew, acquired from the Red Sox on Thursday, added an RBI double as the Yankees won for just the second time in six games. Mike Napoli had a two-run homer for the Red Sox, who won the series opener but have dropped nine of 11. Yoenis Cespedes, acquired from Oakland before Thursdays non-waiver trade deadline for left-hander Jon Lester and outfielder Jonny Gomes, made his Red Sox debut and went 1 for 4 with a single. Shawn Kelley (2-3) pitched 1 1-3 innings of hitless relief for the win and David Robertson got the final three outs for his 28th save. Four Yankees relievers held the Red Sox to one run. Allen Webster (1-1) couldnt overcome his wildness and was pulled after giving up four runs and six walks in 2 2-3 innings. "It was clear he lost command of the strike zone," Boston manager John Farrell said. "While theres plenty of stuff in terms of fastball action, swing and miss to his changeup, the ability to make adjustments -- whether pitch to pitch or hitter to hitter -- was elusive." Trailing 3-0 in the third, the Yankees capitalized on five walks by Webster to score four runs on two hits. Jeter sliced his drive for a double, Carlos Beltran had an RBI single and Jacoby Ellsbury a run-scoring grounder. "When you get the bases loaded with no outs without a hit, you have to take advantage of it," New York manager Joe Girardi said. Teixeiras homer cleared the Green Monster seats to make it 5-3 in the fifth. Drew doubled in the seventh. Boston had taken a 3-0 lead on Napolis homer and Christian Vazquezs RBI single. TRAINERS ROOM Yankees: RHP Michael Pineda is scheduled to throw around 65 pitches Sunday in a rehab outing at Triple A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Beltran hasnt played in the field since July 5 due to a bone spur in his right elbow, and the acquisition of Prado at the deadline means he will likely stay at DH indefinitely. Red Sox: Catcher David Ross was placed on the 15-day disabled list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. Farrell said outfielder Shane Victorino, on the 15-day DL with a strained lower back, is expected to see an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles early this week. Infielder Kelly Johnson is expected to play two rehab games later this week. ON DECK Yankees: Right-hander David Phelps (5-5, 3.89 ERA) is coming off his worst start in over a month when he faces Boston in the series finale Sunday night. Red Sox: Right-hander Clay Buchholz (5-7, 5.87 ERA) looks to rebound from consecutive losses after giving up 11 runs over 11 innings. TRADING PLACES Good friends Johnson and Drew didnt just get swapped for each other. They swapped a uniform number, locker and maybe living places, too. "Its bizarre. After it happened we were texting each other," said Johnson, who now occupies Drews old locker in Bostons clubhouse. "I ended up going over his place, seeing his wife and kids. My family is in town. We played together in Arizona. But we might just make a clean trade, you know, places, numbers, everything." But Drew cant get No. 7 with New York. Its retired and was worn by Mickey Mantle. MENTAL LAPSE Drew wandered off second and was walking toward the dugout when Francisco Cervelli swung and missed. Problem was: it was only the second strike. He was tagged out trying to dive back to second for the final out. Lucas Lima Jersey .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb. Thiago Silva Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-ederson-football-jersey/ . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades.PARIS – Milos Raonic almost seemed offended by the question. On Wednesday, Raonic was asked about the challenges that will come facing Frenchman Gilles Simon at the French Open on Friday with a partisan Parisian crowd likely looking to influence the outcome of the third-round match. "The lines are the same, courts are the same, go out there and play tennis," Raonic said describing his approach. So, a hostile crowd doesnt bother the eighth seed at all? "I hope not," Raonic quipped. The Thornhill, Ont. native is used to playing in enemy territory. Last year he beat Frenchman Michael Llodra, ranked 55th at the time, in four sets in the second round at Roland Garros. He beat James Blake in straight sets in the third round of the US Open in 2012 although the American did enter the match ranked 114th. Raonic has fallen victim to the hometown hero at a slam, though, losing to former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt in four sets at the Australian Open two years ago. But Raonic insists the Australian fans had no impact on him. "I think the only thing it really brought out was the best in Lleyton. I dont think it really got down on me. I have been in situations since then, I have played James in New York, so I have been in similar situations and I cant really predict, assume, or worry too much about whats going to be happening and whats going to be said. Ive got to focus really on just playing." Most recently, Raonic posted an impressive five-set marathon win over Janko Tipsarevic during Davis Cup play in Belgrade last year. He lost to Novak Djokovic in straight sets a couple days later although the opening set went to a tiebreak. "Its never easy playing Novak with a Serbian crowd. There are many situations I have already been in. I have learned from them and I just keep it within myself. I just focus on myself," the 23-year-old said. Simon and Raonic played just once before with Raonic triumphing in a tight three-set battle in Portugal (Estoril) three years ago. "I played him on clay there," Raonic said. "I think Im a much better player than I was baack then, but at the same time I believe he plays much better here than he does throughout the rest of the clay events. Douglas Santos Jersey. ." Simon, the 29th seed, has cruised through his first two matches of this years French Open dropping just 11 games. In contrast, Raonic has lost 23. "Its going to be a difficult match," Raonic said. "But I think I will have my opportunities to take control and dictate and thats going to be the most important thing." Raonic has run into some rough patches early in his two matches in the French capital. He was forced into a tiebreaker in the opening set against Jiri Vesely on Wednesday ultimately besting the 81st-ranked Czech 7-6(4), 6-4, 6-1. "I felt like in the beginning I was just missing a little bit of intensity and I was letting him dictate a little bit too much. Then in the important moments I played the right way," Raonic explained. "At the beginning of the second, I sort of fell into the same slump a little bit with intensity, but then I feel like I did the right thing for the rest of the match and I gave myself plenty of opportunities." Raonic was asked why, at times, intensity is an issue early in these matches. "Sometimes you go in maybe sort of calculating, because it is three out of five, which youre a little bit unused to because [most tournaments are best of three]. I think thats really the only thing. And, also, at the beginning of matches you sort of try to find your way into it. You cant go out trying to hit close to the line, because thats never going to really work. Maybe once in a while it will, but you sort of have to find your way in. I just wasnt gradually picking it up the way I needed to during the first." In general, though, Raonic is happy with how his tournament is progressing. He beat Australian wildcard Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 in the first round on Sunday. "I feel like Im playing better and I think I dealt a little bit better with it when I got things figured out as far as intensity. I held it on a little bit better where I struggled a little bit with my match three days ago." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..