Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

Lying alone in the d

in IT-Board Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:48 am
by ylq | 2 Posts | 20 Points

Lying alone in the dark room, looking at the listless stars outside the window, the loneliness of a person makes me cry, the dark night makes me cry, miss my mother's emotions makes me cry. After I was in junior high school, my mother started a working career. So the time when we are together is even rarer Marlboro Lights. It��s hard to get to the weekend, but my mother has to work overtime and can��t go home. Thinking about it, I couldn't help but cry. Suddenly, the phone rang. "Hey, daughter, mother, are you sleeping?" Somehow I burst into tears. Mother patiently comforted me: "I will be back at the end of this month, OK? Sleep at night to keep warm, don't catch cold." I cried in silence. I have been chatting with my mother for a long time. The fear, loneliness and longing in my heart have long been replaced by my mother's gentleness and love. Mom, the mother who belongs to me alone, how many nights, fortunately, with your company, I fell asleep; how many mistakes have been taught by you, I just set sail correctly; how many times I fell, thanks to your encouragement, I was strong Dear, dear, thank you everywhere. Now, although we are far apart, I can still feel your warm atmosphere, your fragrance is fragrant, I am no longer alone this night. Putting down the microphone, my mother��s words seem to be tied to my ear, and my heart can��t help but feel a warmth, a kind of happiness, this is the power of maternal love! With my mother's love Cigarettes Online, I gradually fell asleep. Mom, you use a constant line to connect everything around me, woven into a colorful lace, wrapped around my side. It is your selfless love that enriches me. I am full of strong strength to cope with lonely life. Thanks to you, mother! [Chapter 2] Your love is like a ray of sunshine, let me out of the shadows. Thanks to you, my life is full of sunshine, and it becomes extraordinarily happy. It was late at night, I wanted to review and make up for my failure, but my eyes were gradually out of control and seemed to surrender Cheap Cigarettes. The first monthly exam after entering junior high school, I lost a mess. Suddenly, the door opened and my mother came in with a cup of hot tea. In the transparent cup, the pale red rose petals are wrapped in warm tea, and the white mist is smashing and floating in the air. Although it was just a cup of ordinary boiled water, in the inside, I tasted the taste of maternal love. The faint tea fragrance and the strong maternal love make me warm and full of strength. My mother looked at me lovingly, touched my head and said, "I will sleep early, don't get tired." I looked at my mother, and my heart was filled with a warm current. I nodded and thought: "Mom, I will not let you down, I will work hard. Review, go to sleep with my mother. Mom put me in my arms, help me lick the quilt and pat me gently. The coldness of the whole body seems to have melted. In my mother's arms, I fell asleep sweetly. It seems to be back to childhood. At that time
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..