Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

5) And what makes that better? (If the aim was to make the most competitive tournament possible, there can be no doubt that Team

in Off-Topic Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

5) And what makes that better? (If the aim was to make the most competitive tournament possible, there can be no doubt that Team Canada Two and Team USA Two would be stronger than Little Europe and Young North America, and the event would then have all players competing for their countries. Ja Wuan James Jersey . Thats what they love so much about the Olympics, and the fans are no different.)6) Wouldnt that be strange, to have Canada playing against Canada, and USA vs. USA, and what if one of those matchups occurred in the final? (Okay, lets call that strange, but think about it--Canadian fans who want to be constantly reminded that Canada is number one could be twice as proud if Canada came away with both gold and silver medals, and theyd love to watch Canada beat two rivals in separate semi-final games.)7) How different might Team Canada 2016 be from the Sochi Olympic gold medallists? (Lets take a wild guess and say you should expect approximately half a dozen changes. Room must be made up front for Steven Stamkos, Claude Giroux, and Tyler Seguin. Mark Giordano should make it on defence and theres a good possibility that the goalies who back up Carey Price will be new faces.)8) While were at it, what about Team USA? (If six is the over-under, Id go under. The American team at Sochi was much better than it showed in the end, and there would be no reason to make major changes except for the fact the result needs to be different, and new blood might help. Theres plenty of it in an American talent pool that has never been deeper.)9) Should we ridicule the NHL All-Star Game and its 17-12 score? (No, if we havent done so already, we should cease to regard it as a game. Its just time on the ice for some of the NHLs top players at their mid-season social gathering.)10) Can we take a few more days of DeflateGate talk at the Super Bowl? (Much to the NFLs chagrin, it will not stop until the league announces its findings, and that promises to take a month or more. I have a hard time believing any more time is needed for an investigation that the NFL itself said should and would be wrapped up by now.)11) What will be in the leagues report? (Only three conclusions are possible--the Patriots cheated; theres a logical explanation for the deflated footballs; or there is no explanation for the deflated footballs. Findings that are kind to the Patriots would be easy to release right away, and that would clear the air around the Super Bowl. The leagues determination to push the matter aside this week does suggest that the Patriots will be accused of wrongdoing, and will be punished for it.)12) Have the Patriots done themselves any favours by addressing the situation the way they have, in press briefings by Bill Belichick and Tom Brady? (None whatsoever. My belief is that you shouldnt take questions if you dont have answers, and they went from having no answers to trying bad answers. Had they been giving testimony in a courtroom, their lawyers would have heard it but wouldnt have seen it, because their heads would have been in their hands. Had owner Robert Kraft spoken first, instead of waiting until yesterday, the Patriots would have delivered the sort of forceful denial that was required. It remains to be seen if it can be supported.)13) Does the NFL have a much easier time dealing with DeflateGate if the Seahawks are the Super Bowl champions? (Its hard to think otherwise. Whether or not the Patriots are found guilty or receive punishment, a Super Bowl win will be celebrated quietly and will seem tainted. Maybe thats not fair and maybe they dont care, but thats the way it is.)14) Can the Patriots play on Sunday as if none of this has happened? (No team prides itself more for its ability to focus on the task at hand. The Patriots promise thatll be the case this week, and especially on Sunday. Never mind if theyve done anything wrong, they will deserve a lot of praise for shutting out the distraction if they manage to win. But I dont think they can, and I dont think they will.)15) Who or what will be the difference in the game? (Marshawn Lynch. Give him the ball often enough and hes bound to have a big day against a New England defence that is average at best against the run. The classic matchup of Tom Brady vs. the Legion of Boom figures to be a sawoff. Both are too good to have a bad day. And Lynch is probably too bad to have a good one, apart from his rushing total. Even as it might be seen as a victory for good over evil if Seattle should win, Lynch is bound to even up those sides by grabbing his crotch during the celebration, or long after a 15-yard penalty can be imposed.)16) Some are saying Roger Goodell should recuse himself from the DeflateGate affair because of his close, personal relationship with Patriots owner Robert Kraft. Should he? (Yes, it would probably be a good idea, but you start to wonder what Goodell does to earn his annual salary of $40 million when investigations are conducted externally and rulings are constantly challenged and often changed on appeal. What remains of his power is needed and used to keep him in office.)17) Would it be a good idea, as new baseball commissioner Rob Manfred suggests, to ban the radical shifting of fielders? (Anything to boost offence is worth a listen, but in the case of defensive strategy that gobbles up ground balls that would otherwise be hits, the way to produce more hits is to convince batters to combat the shift by bunting or stroking pitches to wide-open, vacated spaces. But they refuse, so much so that you have to believe theyd rather make a hard out than get on base with a soft single……or well-placed double.)18) Are we to believe that the 2015 MLB season can proceed smoothly for the Baltimore Orioles and the Toronto Blue Jays, given the fallout from the Dan Duquette-Paul Beeston affair? (The Jays can claim it is business as usual for them, with Beeston still at the helm, a new contract and retirement plan in place. The Orioles are left with a general manager who spent three months trying to wiggle free and land a promotion in Toronto, and during that time, he did precious little to address personnel issues that threaten to weaken the Os significantly. Its not Duquettes fault that the matter dragged on so long, but he needs to put it behind him and his team, and that wont be easy.19) Are you longing to watch "real" hockey after sitting through or ignoring the NHL All-Star Game, and if so, would you like to know where to find the best of it? (I didnt watch what happened in Columbus. The games to keep an eye on as the NHL schedule resumes are ones involving the Chicago Blackhawks. They have a six-game road trip that starts tomorrow in Los Angeles and also takes them to Anaheim, San Jose, Minnesota, Winnipeg and St. Louis. A good trip could send the Hawks to the top of the Central Division, where I believe they belong, but if they struggle as the schedule suggests is possible, they could return home as a wild-card team, trailing Winnipeg. Important games in the West, and each and every one should be intense.)20) What was the score of the Pro Bowl? (Im 100 per cent serious when I tell you that I sit here to write this on Tuesday morning and I do not know the answer to this question. I didnt watch the Pro Bowl either, I havent read about it, and I dont know which side won. I almost said "which conference". All I know is not to say that anymore.) Kiko Alonso Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. Brandon Doughty Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings have signed Jerome Simpson, the former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver recently convicted on a felony drug charge. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Jermon-Bushrod-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=891 .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night.CARSON, Calif. -- Erick Torres gave Chivas USA an early lead and Gyasi Zardes pulled the Los Angeles Galaxy even before halftime, and the Southern California rivals played to a 1-1 tie Sunday in their final matches before Major League Soccers two-week World Cup break. The Galaxy (4-3-5), who had a 21-6 advantage in shots and held possession for 65 per cent of the game, have lost just once in the past 19 meetings, since dropping two in a row in 2007. Los Angeles leads the all-time series 21-4-8. "Not a good result for us," Los Angeles coach Bruce Arena said. "We squandered a few chances. ... There were chances for us to get a few more goals, and at the end of the day, thats the game. You could see we controlled the game for long periods of time, but youve got to get a goal. The goals were out there for us, and we didnt connect." The Galaxy are seventh in the Western Conference but have games in hand, as many as four, on all of their rivals. Chivas (2-7-5) is last in the West. "The players showed characcter," said Chivas coach Wilmer Cabrera, whose team has won just once in its past 13 games. Koa Misi Jersey. "With the ball, we made some possibilities. That was important for us. ... (This result) is going to help us with what we are going to do, but we are not happy unless we get three points." Torres scored his ninth goal of the season in the 20th minute, finishing a defence-splitting pass from Leandro Barrera, as Chivas took its first lead in the SuperClasico series since May 2012, its last victory, a span of six games. The goal was his 16th since he joined Chivas last July, giving him a share of the MLS record for Mexican-born players with former Chicago Fire star Cuauhtemoc Blanco. The Galaxy (4-3-5) nearly tied the score seven minutes later, but Chivas goalkeeper Dan Kennedy pushed Landon Donovans chip off the right post, then leaped across his goalmouth to snag Marcelo Sarvas header on the rebound. Zardes scored in the 35th minute, jumping above two defenders to head home a chip from Sarvas. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..