Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

CANASTOTA, N. [url=http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com/authentic-steven-wright-re d-sox-jersey/]Steven Wright Jersey[/url] .

in Off-Topic Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:39 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

CANASTOTA, N. Steven Wright Jersey .Y. -- "The Golden Boy" is golden again. Oscar De La Hoya, who won Olympic gold and became a champion in six weight divisions in winning 10 world titles, has been selected for induction into the International Boxing Hall of Fame. "I am honoured and appreciative to be chosen, and I thank everyone who has been a part of this journey with me," De La Hoya said in a statement released by the Hall of Fame. "This is the dream of everyone who puts on a pair of gloves and steps between the ropes and through the good and the bad. You always hope that when all is said and done you put on good fights, entertained the fans, and will be remembered for what you did in the ring. "To know that I will be in the Hall of Fame with the greats of this sport is humbling, but its also put a smile on my face that isnt coming off anytime soon." De La Hoya headlines the class of 2014 announced Wednesday, and two of his contemporaries in the modern era -- Puerto Rican star Felix "Tito" Trinidad and Joe Calzaghe of Wales -- will join him on stage June 8 at the induction ceremony in Canastota, N.Y. Joining the hard-punching trio are George Chaney, Charles Ledoux and Mike ODowd in the old-timer category, while Tom Allen is the lone honoree in the pioneer category. The Hall of Fames 25th class also includes promoter Barry Hearn, referees Richard Steele and Eugene Corri, journalist Graham Houston and veteran Sports Illustrated photographer Neil Leifer in the non-participant and observer categories. Inductees were selected by the Boxing Writers Association and a panel of international boxing historians. De La Hoya had an amateur record of 223-5 with 153 knockouts and won the lightweight gold medal at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. He turned pro later that year and captured his first world title, the WBO super-featherweight crown, in only his 12th bout. De La Hoya also won titles as a lightweight, light welterweight, welterweight, light middleweight and middleweight. His 2007 bout with Floyd Mayweather Jr. was one of the richest in boxing history, attracting nearly 2.5 million pay-per-view fans. He retired after a 2008 loss to Manny Pacquiao with a professional record of 39-6 with 30 knockouts and in 2002 established Golden Boy Promotions. The fame hasnt come without some of the bad. De La Hoya admitted himself to a treatment facility in September as he continues to fight substance abuse. The move came on the eve of the biggest fight of the year for his promotion company between Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez. De La Hoya first admitted two years ago that he was an alcoholic and drug user and had been in treatment. Trained by his father, Trinidad began boxing at age 10 in his native Puerto Rico and became one of its most accomplished fighters, posting a 51-6 amateur record before turning pro. He stopped Maurice Blocker in two rounds to capture the IBF welterweight crown in his 20th pro bout and defended his title 15 times, one of those a controversial 12-round majority decision over De La Hoya. Trinidad moved up in weight to win the WBA light middleweight title from David Reid in March 2000 and later that year unified titles with a 12th-round knockout against IBF champ Fernando Vargas. In 2001, he became a three-division champion with a fifth-round knockout of William Joppy for the WBA middleweight title. The three-time world champ was a fan favourite because of his big-punching style and devastating left hook. "This is a great honour for me, my father, my family and my whole team," said Trinidad, who retired in 2009 with a record of 42-3 with 35 knockouts. "This is the biggest triumph of my career." Calzaghe was the Rocky Marciano of his division -- nobody beat him in 46 professional bouts, which included a division-record 21 defences of his super middleweight title. "Im so excited," Calzaghe said. "Im very proud and humbled. I think its amazing. This is a massive, massive honour, just fantastic." Dustin Pedroia Jersey . The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. Addison Reed Jersey . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com/authentic-pedro-martinez-red-sox-jersey/ . Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators.PARIS -- Canada will face England, Samoa and Spain in Pool A play at the 2014 Womens Rugby World Cup. Wednesdays draw could have been worse for the Canadian women. They managed to avoid four-time champion New Zealand and Australia, although Canada will face both sides on tour next year ahead of the August tournament. New Zealands Black Ferns were drawn in Pool B with Six Nations champion Ireland, Kazakhstan and the U.S. A tough Pool C features host France plus Australia, Wales and South Africa. The three pool winners and the runner-up with most points advance to the semifinals while the remaining eight teams play off for final ranking. On paper, the draw seems an opportunity for Canada. England was runner-up in the last three World Cups and has won all four previoous meetings at the World Cup. Xander Bogaerts Jersey. But Canada beat England twice this year in winning the Nations Cup. Coincidentally the two teams meet Nov. 13 at Twickenham as part of Canadas fall tour of England and France. Canada thumped Spain 79-0 the last time they met at the World Cup, in the 2006 pool stages. The Canadian women have never met Samoa. Canada finished a disappointing sixth at the 2010 World Cup in England, losing 23-20 to the U.S. in the fifth-place playoff. The Canadians went 2-1 in pool play, beating Scotland and Sweden before losing to France. Canada beat Scotland again to advance to the fifth-place game. New Zealand won the tournament, beating England 13-10 in the final. The Black Ferns went 5-0, outscoring their opposition 188-33 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..