Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

MILWAUKEE - While Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun doesnt think he can ever stop apologizing, hes also ready for a new chapter in h

in Off-Topic Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:38 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

MILWAUKEE - While Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun doesnt think he can ever stop apologizing, hes also ready for a new chapter in his baseball career. Charles Hudon Jersey . Its been a unique off-season for Braun, the 2011 NL MVP trying to make amends with fans and teammates following his 65-game suspension last year for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. "I dont ever know if I could apologize enough for whats occurred, you know? I just continue to move forward and obviously Ill be apologetic," Braun said Sunday morning before an appearance at Brewers On Deck, the teams annual off-season fan event. Save for one heckler, Braun received a relatively warm welcome. At one point, he got a standing ovation when introduced on stage for a "Hollywood Squares" type game show. "I wish I could go back and do things differently, but I cant. All I can do is move forward and make the best of the opportunities presented to me," Braun told reporters. The event at a downtown Milwaukee convention centre was Brauns first major public appearance since his admission last year that he took performance-enhancing drugs and accepted his suspension in late July, abandoning claims he was innocent. Since then, Braun has kept in touch with management and teammates. Hes made at least one low-key appearance for a charity, and spoke to the media the day before Thanksgiving at a food drive at Miller Park. "Ive been hanging out with him. Its all good. I think hes just ready to move on like we all are," catcher Jonathan Lucroy said. Braun said he thinks hes called every suite holder and many season ticket holders, and he said it he had one "really challenging conversation." It matters what people think, he said. "Ive always taken tremendous pride in being a role model. I made a huge mistake. Ive paid a great price for that mistake," he said. "I deeply regret it. I wish I could change it." Despite all thats happened, there were still a fair number of fans wearing No. 8 Braun jerseys on Sunday. When asked his first question on the mock game show, a heckler from the audience yelled "You know hes lying." Braun ignored the jab but played it off his next time up. "As a fan so graciously pointed out, Ive gotten in trouble in the past for not being completely forthcoming," Braun said. Manager Ron Roenicke said it was important for Braun to build his relationship with fans the community, though getting back to the level of interaction and acceptance from before the suspension wont "happen overnight." "Hes served the penalty Major League Baseball has come up with, and hopefully thats beyond what we need to address now," Roenicke said. Suspension aside, a thumb injury also limited Braun — part of a litany of injuries that hit the Brewers. Braun hit .298 with nine homers and 38 RBIs in 61 games, by far the worst production of his career. That was in left field. This year, hes moving to right. The Brewers are realigning their outfield following the trade of Norichika Aoki to Kansas City and the emergence down the stretch of rookie Khris Davis in left. Braun isnt worried about a drop-off in production. "No, I think Ill be better than Ive ever been. Very confident in that," he said. The thumb feels good. Braun also got married in the off-season. Spring training starts in a less than a month, and he hasnt been this eager to get started since 2011. Braun declined comment when asked about the 162-game suspension of Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, who is suing to get his punishment overturned. Braun said "he hasnt really paid close attention to his situation." AP freelance writers Andrew Wagner and Joe Totoraitis contributed to this report. Tomas Plekanec Jersey . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. Mats Naslund Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/karl-alzner-canadiens-jersey-c-53/ . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons.FOLIGNO, Italy -- Nacer Bouhanni of France sprinted to victory on the seventh stage of the Giro dItalia on Friday, while Michael Matthews retained the overall leaders pink jersey. Bouhanni, who had never won a Grand Tour stage before this years Giro, edged out Giacomo Nizzolo by less than half a wheel for his second victory in four days. Luka Mezgec was third, just ahead of Matthews, on another lengthy leg, which had twoo categorised climbs on the 211 kilometres (131 miles) from Frosinone to Foligno. Brandon Davidson Jersey. Matthews will wear the pink jersey for a sixth day, with the Australian cyclist maintaining his 21-second lead over compatriot Cadel Evans. Rigoberto Uran Uran remained third. Pre-race favourite Joaquim Rodriguez withdrew along with his Katusha teammates Giampaolo Caruso and Angel Vicioso after crashing Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..