Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

HOUSTON -- Mike Moustakas homered in the 11th inning to lift the Kansas City Royals to a 6-4 win over the Houston Astros on Wedn

in IT-Board Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:31 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

HOUSTON -- Mike Moustakas homered in the 11th inning to lift the Kansas City Royals to a 6-4 win over the Houston Astros on Wednesday night. Jim Kelly Jersey . Moustakas has been off to a tough start this season and was hitting .098 before his solo shot to the seats in right field off Jerome Williams (0-1) to lead off the 11th. A small group of Royals fans stood and yelled Moooooose as he rounded the bases after his first homer this year. Jarrod Dyson singled and added an insurance run on a fielders choice. Danny Duffy (1-0) pitched two scoreless innings for the win and Greg Holland allowed a hit and a walk in a scoreless 11th for his fifth save. Jason Castro and Marc Krauss both had two-run home runs for the Astros. Heralded Houston prospect George Springer made his major league debut, batting second and playing right field. The 24-year-old, who hit 37 homers combined in Double-A and Triple-A last season, singled and walked, but struck out with one out and a runner on first in the 11th. Danny Valencia had a solo homer in the second and Salvador Perez tied it up in the seventh with a two-run single. The Astros went 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position and left 12 men on base. Eric Hosmer had two hits for his fourth multi-hit game. He led the American League last season with 60 such games. Lorenzo Cain and Alcides Escobar singled with one out in the seventh inning and Hosmer walked with two outs to load the bases. A sharp groundball single by Perez off Matt Albers rolled just out of reach of a diving Marwin Gonzalez and into left field to score two and tie it at 4-4. The homer by Krauss put Houston up 4-2 in the sixth inning. Alex Gordon drew a one-out walk in the fourth inning before a single by Valencia. Dallas Keuchel plunked Justin Maxwell on the right hand to load the bases and Gordon scored on a groundout by Cain to tie it at 2-2. Springer got his first major league hit on a dribbler that travelled just a few feet down the third base line with one out in the third inning. His parents were sitting behind home plate and his mother stood up and waved her hands in the air when he reached first base. Castros opposite field homer to left field followed to put Houston up 2-1. Valencias shot to the Crawford Boxes in left field gave Kansas City a 1-0 lead in the second inning. Springer drew a leadoff walk in the fifth inning, but was caught stealing in a rundown later in the inning. Hosmer made a nifty play on a grounder Matt Dominguez hit off the end of his bat for the second out in the eighth inning. He grabbed it on the run backhanded and flipped it to pitcher Kelvin Herrera, who was covering first. NOTES: Cain was initially credited with a single to start the ninth inning, but Houston manager Bo Porter challenged the call and officials found he didnt beat the throw. ... Right-hander Brad Peacock will take Lucas Harrells spot in the Astros rotation. Harrell was designated for assignment on Wednesday after starting the season 0-3. ... LHP Bruce Chen has been scratched from Thursdays start for Kansas City because of a sore back. RHP James Shields will start in his place in the finale against Scott Feldman. Chen should be able to start on Saturday. Bruce Smith Jersey .ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference. Andre Holmes Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-45-bills-cordy-glenn-jersey.aspx . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. GOLD COAST, Australia -- Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. On the par-5 18th, she matched Lee with a birdie, holing out from 1 1/2 feet. "This is a huge accomplishment for me," Woods said. "The European Tour has been great to be able to play this past year. Ive been able to see all of these great players, play with Solheim Cup members ... to be able to come out here and compete with them and come out on top was huge for me." From Phoenix, Woods is the daughter of Earl Woods Jr., Tiger Woods half brother. Woods turned professional in 2012 after an All-America career at Wake Forest and her only previous pro victory came in 2012 in a SunCoast mini-tour event. Patrick DiMarco Jersey. In December, she missed the cut in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament in a failed bid to earn a spot on the circuit. "Ive been pro for two years and, for the majority of it, people just think of me as Tiger Woods niece, so now I have a game of my own and I have a title now, a win, which is exciting," she said. "Its nice now to say to people that I can play and Im not just a name. Growing up with the last name of Woods, theres a lot of expectations and pressure and spotlight on you but I always knew that I was able to win. I always knew Id be able to compete with these ladies, so now its kind of a weight off my shoulders because now everybody knows not just me." Woods earned $51,000 and a two-year exemption on the Ladies European Tour. She will play next week in the LPGA Tour-sanctioned Womens Australian Open in Victoria. South Africas Stacy Lee Bregman and Swedens Camilla Lennarth tied for third at 12 under. Bergman closed with a 72, and Lenmarth had a 70. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..