Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

A recent impromptu brawl between rival coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei (The Axe Murderer) Silva on the TV set of "The Ultimat

in IT-Board Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:31 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

A recent impromptu brawl between rival coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei (The Axe Murderer) Silva on the TV set of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" had MMA fans rushing to find the video. Francisco Cervelli Jersey . Not (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey. The UFC womens bantamweight champion, who was a coach on Season 18, has no time for the reality TV show these days. "I dont watch The Ultimate Fighter now that I know how much bull is in it," said Rousey, adding an extra syllable to bull. "I dont support it." "I used to watch it all the time. Now I wont watch it," she added. Rousey said she was turned off "by the blatant disrespect the production had for the athletes." The series which debuted in 2005, is produced by Pilgrim Studios which specializes in reality TV. "They dont know the first thing about fighting," said Rousey. "They only know about reality TV and they treated us like we were Real Housewives of Atlanta and not elite athletes that should be respected. "And I dont support people like that so I dont watch the show anymore." The UFC acknowledged its womens champion had not enjoyed her experience on the program. "Its no secret that Ronda didnt have a good time on The Ultimate Fighter," UFC president Dana White said in a statement provided when The Canadian Press asked for a response from the show producers to Rouseys comments. "When youre on a reality show and youre caught up in the moment, and you do things and you say things without thinking, sometimes when it airs, youre not 100 per cent thrilled with the way you acted or the way you looked. Its happened to me too. Its part of reality television. "Not everyone is crazy with reality TV and its no secret that Ronda butted heads with people in production and on the show. You cant change her mind, thats the way she feels." White also defended the reality TV show, which has spawned spinoffs in Canada, Australia, Brazil, China, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Filming for the latest season takes place this month. "This is the 20th season of The Ultimate Fighter and for many fighters it was an amazing experience, it changed their lives," White said." Not just for the fighters competing on The Ultimate Fighter, but for the coaches too. "The show took Chuck Liddell to the next level, Matt Hughes to the next level, B.J. Penn to the next level. A large number of the superstars of the UFC blew up after being on The Ultimate Fighter. Its not going to be an amazing experience for everybody. Every season fighters have different experiences on the show, and theyre not always good. Thats part of reality television." The UFC conceived the show as a way to get its product on TV. Aspiring UFC fighters spend six weeks in a house together, denied access to the outside world other than to train and fight. With established UFC fighters serving as coaches, the cast members compete against each other with the last man or woman standing earning a UFC contract. Josh Harrison Jersey . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. Dave Parker Jersey . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/John-Jaso-pirates-jersey/ . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. Welcome to the TSN.ca HELP SECTION where we deal with some of the most frequently asked questions to help improve your experience. For frequently asked questions about TSN, difficulty navigating TSN.ca, viewing content on TSN GO, watching video, or if you want to contact uss please click on the links below or in the related content bar on the right side of this article. Roberto Clemente Jersey. If you are experiencing other issues, please let us know by emailing tsngo@bellmedia.ca. Frequently Asked Questions TSN.ca Video Contact Us Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..