Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

eapnfljerseysth

in Off-Topic Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

This is Nazem Kadris opportunity. Patty Mills Jersey . With Tyler Bozak expected to miss at least a week because of a lower-body injury, the Toronto Maple Leafs are counting on Kadri to fill his spot as the first-line centre between James van Riemsdyk and Phil Kessel. If Saturday nights showing against the Pittsburgh Penguins was any indication, Kadri is well-suited for that promotion, even if its just a short-term one. Kadri scored the game-winning goal and felt comfortable with his new linemates almost right away. "Theyre good players, so you usually just have to be at the right spot at the right time and the puck is on your stick," Kadri said. "Were all on the same page, offensively." Of course it took some time for the new-look first line to find some chemistry. "I think the first maybe the first period or two we were feeling each other out a little bit," van Riemsdyk said. "But the only way to really develop that chemistry is to play with a guy and have that continuity with that. Obviously Naz is a really skilled player. It definitely makes the transition easier." Kadri had first-line-calibre numbers in 2013: 18 goals and 26 assists in the lockout-shortened, 48-game season. A restricted free agent this past off-season, he signed a US$5.8-million, two-year contract with the Leafs. Bozak has long been partnered up with Kessel, and coach Randy Carlyle likes to keep pairs like that together. But a lower-body injury suffered Friday in Columbus forced change, and Kadri made a good first impression on the first line. "Nazy played hard," Carlyle said. "He made some plays through the neutral ice. There was a little flopping around there a few times, diving around, but not many guys can go in and make that play that he made to score the goal." Kadris goal came on a pretty passing play from van Riemsdyk to Kessel to the front of the net. Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury couldnt do much to stop that much skill working in sync so well. "It was good," van Riemsdyk said. "The spacing we had on that play, I think that was pretty much what set it all up is the kick wide, the drive and then Naz found that perfect set of ice where he could just walk right into the net." It was the kind of play that showed tangible evidence of chemistry. But van Riemsdyk cautioned that "I still think we can get better." Theyll likely have some chances, beginning with the Leafs game Tuesday at the Edmonton Oilers. Toronto could have winger Joffrey Lupul back after missing two games with a bone bruise in his foot, but Carlyle expected Bozak to be out for a little while. The Leafs play at the Calgary Flames on Wednesday, then at the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday. After that, they dont play until Nov. 7 when they host the New Jersey Devils. Barring a setback, Bozak would be ready to return for that Devils game, so Kadris promotion is likely to be just a cameo appearance. Bruce Bowen Jersey . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. Pau Gasol Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.basketballspursshop.com/womens-lamarcus-aldridge-basketball-jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.(SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Rangers appear to have dodged a major injury scare. With good luck seemingly on their side, the Rangers try to make it two victories in a row on Monday night as they host the Florida Panthers. The Rangers had scored just one goal over back-to-back losses coming out of the All-Star break and things looked as though they would go from bad to worse when star goaltender Henrik Lundqvist took a puck to his throat on Saturday versus the Carolina Hurricanes. Lundqvists neck became exposed on the play as captain Ryan McDonaghs stick came up and lifted his netminders mask as he battled in front of the net. Lundqvist said he never saw the shot from Brad Malone before it struck him in the throat 3:02 into the second period. Lundqvist fell to the ice and kicked out his legs as he tried to catch his breath, but miraculously stayed in the game and made 31 saves in a 4-1 victory over the Hurricanes. When I got hit, obviously it was pretty painful and it was hard to breathe for a couple of minutes, and I was light-headed and a little worried at first. (The trainers) told me to just breathe and then slowly it got better, Lundqvist told the Rangers website. Rick Nash scored his 29th goal of the season, second most in the NHL, and Chris Kreider, Dan Boyle and Dominic Moore all lit the lamp as well. But the star of the game was Lundqvist according to head coach Alain Vigneault. The first half of the game we might have been up 2-0, and then 2-1 after they scored, but it was mostly because of Hanks play, said Vigneault. We may have been leading 2-0 after the first period, but (the Hurricanes) were the better team. Regardless, the Rangers are tied with the Capitals for third place in the Metropolitan Division, four points behind second-place Pittsburgh. Dennis Rodman Jersey. Lundqvist appears as though he will be available to play tonight, but the Rangers could be cautious and give backup Cam Talbot his first career start versus the Panthers. If not, Lundqvist will look to improve on his 19-9-1 record versus Florida in which he has posted a 1.76 goals against average, .938 save percentage and five shutouts in 29 games. The Panthers, meanwhile, try to avoid falling further back in the playoff race as a current 1-5-1 rut has the club eight points off a wild card spot. Florida is coming off a 3-1 loss to the New Jersey Devils on Saturday and it appeared as though the Panthers would get shut out until Brandon Pirri scored with 1:29 to go. Roberto Luongo stopped 11 shots, giving up two first-period goals while getting almost no offensive support. We got to do a better job of being ready right off the hop, said Florida forward Shawn Thornton. The Panthers will visit the New York Islanders on Tuesday, so it is unknown if Luongo or backup Al Montoya will start tonight. Luongo is 7-12-1 with a 2.83 GAA, .915 save percentage and two shutouts in 22 career games versus the Rangers, including 21 starts, while Montoya is 1-3-0 in this matchup with a 4.24 GAA and .875 save percentage. Montoya, the sixth overall pick of the 2004 draft by the Rangers, made 29 saves in a 5-2 loss at home to the Blueshirts on Dec. 31. Lundqvist stopped 18 shots in the win. The Rangers have won four in a row and eight of their past 10 overall versus the Panthers while also claiming five of the past six meetings at home. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..