Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

CLEVELAND - Tampa Bay defensive tackle Gerald McCoy — never afraid to speak his mind — went out of his way to rave about Browns

in Off-Topic Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

CLEVELAND - Tampa Bay defensive tackle Gerald McCoy — never afraid to speak his mind — went out of his way to rave about Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer. Nick Bjugstad Jersey .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer. McCoy meant every word.On Sunday, McCoy said it to Hoyers face.He came up to me during the game and hes like, Hey, I meant everything I said, Hoyer said following Clevelands 22-17 victory over the Buccaneers. To know youre earning the respect around the league means a lot.And Hoyer isnt the only one getting praise.The Browns, stuck in a degrading cycle of losing for years, have the NFLs attention.They definitely know about the Cleveland Browns, said safety Tashaun Gipson, who picked up his sixth interception. They take the Browns seriously. They have no choice. You dont win five games by mistake.Hoyers 34-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Taylor Gabriel with 8:59 left gave Cleveland the lead, and the Browns confounding defence was able to protect it.Clevelands fourth victory in five games helped the Browns (5-3) surpass last years win total and gave them some momentum heading into Thursday nights matchup with AFC North-leading Cincinnati. The Browns havent been this good at the midway point since 2007, when Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas was a rookie.Its been a long time, Thomas said.The Browns concluded a three-game stretch against three of the NFLs weakest teams — Jacksonville, Oakland and Tampa Bay are a combined 2-23 — with two wins. They were ugly at times, and the Browns still have a lot of areas to clean up, but Cleveland teams in the past probably would have found ways to lose.Not this one. Hoyer shook off two interceptions and the Browns blocked a field goal and punt to pull out the win.For a team whos culture has been losing, I dont know if a few years ago — and I can only speak for my time here — I dont know if a Browns team wins that game, Hoyer said.The Buccaneers (1-7) have lost four straight and five games by six points or less. Coach Lovie Smith is seeing progress, but its not translating to wins.There is no doubt that we are headed in the right direction, but you could say that about four games ago, Smith said. We have to find a way to win a game.By November football, you are supposed to be playing your best football and we havent.There was little time for the Browns to celebrate. Coach Mike Pettine said he and his staff planned to grind in the office a little bit on Sunday night to prepare for the Bengals (5-2-1), who will provide a much better measuring stick than Clevelands three previous opponents.Here are five other takeaways from the Browns win over the Buccaneers:HOYERS HEART: Hoyer passed for a season-high 300 yards and stayed in after taking several hard hits. He improved to 8-3 as Clevelands starter, but not before he was booed by some Browns fans who cant let go of the thought of Johnny Manziel behind centre.Obviously, we need to play better, he said. Our fans expect more out of us, and we expect more than our fans do.HEY, ROOMIE: Bucs rookie WR Mike Evans caught a pair of 24-yard TD passes from Mike Glennon and celebrated both scores by making the money gesture made famous by his Texas A&M roommate, Manziel.Evans finished with seven catches for 124 yards, but was called for pass interference in the final two minutes, wiping out a key first down.WINNS WIN: Browns defensive end Billy Winn made the most of his first game back in several weeks. Winn blocked a field goal in the first quarter by placing his hands on two Tampa Bay lineman and leaping over them.I landed on both feet, said Winn, who had never blocked a kick before. Its one of my old skateboard moves.SUB-PAR SUB: Glennon fell to 1-4 since replacing the injured Josh McCown. Glennon made some strong throws, but missed a couple hed like to have again.The two picks in the first half were not good at all, he said. Should have been potentially two touchdowns, throws that I need to make.INJURY FRONT: Browns rookie CB Justin Gilbert took a blow to the head in the fourth quarter and was helped from the field, but the team said he did not have a concussion. DB Johnson Bademosi, one of the Browns top special teamers, sustained a concussion on a crack-back block covering a punt. Buccaneers LB Lavonte David was helped off the field after he was dropped by Browns RB Terrance West, but the team said he was not seriously injured.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jamie McGinn Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Vincent Trocheck Jersey . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/mackenzie-weegar-hockey-jersey/ . 42 sitting next to the bench. The 57-year-old with greying hair couldnt box out or grab a rebound, but owner Ted Leonsis waved his red towel and egged on a cheering crowd that chanted "Free Nene!" The Wizards did just fine without the suspended Brazilian forward.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Cam Talbot stopped all 31 shots faced for his first shutout of the season, and the New York Rangers claimed a 2-0 win over the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden. The guys did a good job of keeping a lot of shots to the outside to start the game and let me feel the puck, which is very beneficial for a goalie that doesnt get to play that often, Talbot said of his fifth appearance and first win of the year. So when you get to feel some shots early in the first period and get yourself comfortable and engaged in the game, its big for me. Kevin Klein and Rick Nash supplied the necessary offense for the Rangers, who have won eight consecutive regular-season games over their division rivals. Steve Mason was largely solid, making 32 saves for the Flyers, who have dropped three in a row after winning three straight. The visitors failed to be buoyed by the last-minute addition of captain Claude Giroux, who was originally ruled out with a lower-body injury suffered in practice on Monday. Giroux felt well enough in warmups to gain a slot in the lineup but couldnt coax any scoring from his club. The trainers did a great job of getting me ready for the game. But I can play better, Giroux admitted. I have to find a way to get our game going. Anytime you lose three in a row theres concern. Talbot wasnt tested much for most of the third, but had to endure some stressful final minutes. He escaped trouble while prone in his crease inside 4 1/2 minutes remaining when Giroux kept digging at a loose puck off a Brayden Schenn shot, but the whistle blew just as Mark Streit dislodged the puck from the scrum. In a desperate bid, Mason was pulled for an extra skater with 3:32 on the clock and though the visitors buzzed, Talbot remained firm. He made saves on Vinny Lecavalier and Streit in the first minute of the 6-on-5, then turned away a Schenn tip with 1:20 to go. Derick Brassard missed a chance towards the empty cage inside of a minute left, and Mats Zuccarello was called for tripping with 44.9 left so the visitors wennt 6-on-4. Derek MacKenzie Jersey. Giroux and Streit were denied on successive shots and Talbot needed to make just one more save, on Jakub Voracek, to complete the whitewash. From the start of the game [we] didnt skate, didnt compete, Flyers head coach Craig Berube said. It was not a good game. Early on, it was evident Mason was going to have to keep his team in the contest. After he was forced to make a pad stop to foil a 3-on-1 rush, Klein slipped into coverage and scored from the high slot at the 5:10 mark of the first. Mason stopped Martin St. Louis in close and had the left post rescue him when faced with Chris Kreider alone in front in the middle portion of the period, then closed off the near post as Nash broke up the left wing on a short-handed break with seconds to go. Nash finally gave the hosts a 2-0 lead on a power play at 7:43 of the second, tapping in a dish from St. Louis from the left side to cap quick puck movement down low starting with Derek Stepan. I think everybody wanted the puck tonight, St. Louis said. Everybody wanted to be part of the solution and it reflected on the way we played. Tonight was one of those nights where everyone really wanted to make a play and wanted to have an impact on the game. Mason, who stopped several more quality chances in the ensuing minutes, eventually sprung Lecavalier on a break with a two-zone clearing pass inside of three minutes remaining, but the 405-goal scorer flubbed the shot into Talbots pads. On the next shift, Talbot flashed his right pad to stone a Wayne Simmonds chance which resulted in a Bellemare centering feed. Game Notes Philadelphia hasnt won a regular-season game in Manhattan since Feb. 20, 2011, and their eight straight losses are three off the franchise record ... Steve Valiquette was the last New York goaltender not named Henrik Lundqvist to blank the Flyers, claiming a 31-save, 2-0 shutout on the road Feb. 9, 2008 ... Flyers defenseman Michael Del Zotto left the game in the second period and did not return due to an undisclosed injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..