Computerwissen.xobor.de stellt IT Fachwissen online Web
Analytics View My Stats

ASHBURN, Va. [url=http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Blake-Bortles-Elite-J ersey/]Blake Bortles Jersey[/url] . -- The

in Off-Topic Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 am
by jokergreen0220 | 75 Posts | 790 Points

ASHBURN, Va. Blake Bortles Jersey . -- The Washington Redskins and the NFL are reviewing an incident in which a game official allegedly directed profane words at left tackle Trent Williams. "You just cant use that type of language to get your point across," Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said. Williams said he was called vulgar names by official No. 81 -- which would be umpire Roy Ellison -- during a Redskins possession late in the second quarter of Sundays 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. Other players say they heard the words as well, and a replay shows Ellison gesturing at Williams while walking backward just before a snap, with Williams, quarterback Robert Griffin III and tight end Niles Paul turning to look back at Ellison. "To me, this is a players league," Williams told reporters after the game. "I just dont think theres no room for you to have to take that from the team and the refs. I think its very unprofessional. ... Im at a loss for words. You never expect that, as a player, going into the game to have to beef with the refs also." "Its psychologically -- youve got to think youre going against the refs, and you cant play the refs," Williams said. "At the end of the day, theyve got the last call. When that flag comes out of their pocket, its their choice to pick it up or not. You know, thats a helpless feeling." Shanahan said he has spoken to the players involved. Some of the linemen were wearing microphones, which the league can use to verify exactly what happened. "I feel very strongly about words that were used to our players," Shanahan said, "because you have a number of players that said they heard it. Im disappointed in what had happened, but thats probably all I can discuss at this point." After the game, a pool reporter approached the officials bus and asked head referee Walt Coleman for comment. The reporter said Coleman directed the driver to roll up the window, and the bus pulled away. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the incident is "under review." Leonard Fournette Jersey . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven. Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Lerentee-McCray-Elite-Jersey/ . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night.Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Marlins signed slugger Michael Morse to a two-year contract Wednesday. Morse, expected to play first base for the Marlins, hit .279 with 16 homers and 61 RBI in 131 games for the San Francisco Giants last season. A 10-year veteran and a native of Fort Laudderdale, Florida, Morse has a career . Paul Posluszny Jersey. 81 average with 99 homers and 333 RBI in 704 games for the Mariners, Nationals, Orioles and Giants. His best season came in 2011 when he set career highs with 31 homers, 95 RBI and a .303 batting average with the Nationals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Für eine kleine Spende wäre ich sehr dankbar, denn das Leben ist ein scheiß Spiel, aber es hat eine verdammt geile Grafik!

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 809 topics and 960 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 70 users on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm..